Redefine the norm.
Unlike any other trench coat you've ever seen before, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Zero Grand Trench Coat brings you cutting-edge performance by offering superior weather protection without sacrificing an iota of warmth. Tough DryQ Active construction proves to be both waterproof and breathable for dry comfort even in winter's worst weather, while 60 grams of toasty Thermal.Q Elite insulation wrap you from your shoulders down to your thighs in cozy, warm comfort.
The hood's also insulated for melon-warming performance when those those city streets are even colder than usual. A vented back hem provides both breathability and enhanced range of motion for when you explore beyond city limits, and the elastic cuffs do their part of cinching down against whipping winds. Plus, a bevy of pockets, inside and out, provide safe storage for all of your daily essentials for adventuring in the city and beyond.
- Urban trench where beefed-up warmth meets bulked-up waterproofing
- Waterproof, breathable constructions seals out snow, sleet, and rain
- Toasty synthetic insulation wraps you in cozy warmth
- Vented back hem enhances breathability and movement
- Regular fit offers room for layers underneath and easy motion
- Multiple pockets keep your essentials close at hand
- Item #MHW00U4