Select a size:
Why We Like The Yumalino Pant
When the trees are bare and the air starts to bite, we pull on the Yumalino Pant to keep warm on our commute. The fleece-lined material feels buttery against our skin as it protects us from frigid temps and icy gusts, while the 4-way stretch gives our stride free range to sprint for the tram.
- Versatile pant for chilly campsites and wintry downtown
- Lightweight material provides durability and quick-dry performance
- Zippered side pocket secures your keys
- Item #MHWZ9LY
- 88% nylon, 12% elastane
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- Leg Opening
- drawcord adjustable
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 zippered side
- internal drawcord
- zipper with button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.