Select style & size:Select options
See your surroundings.
You should be able to keep yourself safe from creepy crawlies without completely blocking the beautiful view you parked your tent in front of. Whether it's a mountain vista, an ocean scene, or a desert canyon, see it through the full mesh canopy and large mesh doors of the Mountain Hardwear 2-Person, 3-Season Vision 2 Tent. The rain fly can be fully deployed to protect you from precipitation, or rolled back halfway to provide privacy or shelter from the sun without taking away your view. Fully extended, the fly gives you two spacious vestibules to store all of your gear and keep it dry. Whether you're hiking home or simply loading up the car, this tent rolls up easily so you can fit all of your other gear around it.
- Lightweight tent for camping or backpacking
- Full-mesh canopy for cloud- or star-watching
- Waterproof rain fly can be fully or partially extended
- Widescreen doors for easy entry and exit
- DAC Pressfit poles are lightweight and strong
- Two spacious vestibules for dry storage
- Mesh pockets make it easy to find small items
- Item #MHW014N
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The floor of this tent measures 6.8 ft x 4 ft