Vintersaga Insulated Jacket
The Vikings used to write sagas about their adventures around the world, sailing rough seas and climbing icy mountains. While the Mountain Hardwear Vintersaga Insulated Jacket for women wasn't around in Viking times, there's a good chance it would have been the jacket of choice for their epic adventures to frozen lands if it had been available. With streamlined design and feature-packed construction, the Vintersaga jacket catapults its self from use at the resort to deep backcountry laps. Built from durable 40D ripstop, the jacket withstands abrasion and slices through wind and ice like a freshly sharpened battle-axe. Thermal.Q Elite offers soft and lofty insulation that seals out the cold so you can delve deeper into the unknown without compromising comfort. When you're skinning deep into the backcountry, open up the two large underarm zips to let heat escape as your core temperature rises, and you can count on the breathable materials to wick away perspiration, keeping you feeling fresh and dry when you start sweating.
- A jacket fit for Viking explorers and Valkyries
- Durable and waterproof 40D ripstop construction
- Sealed seams keep wind and water outside
- Stay toasty with lofty Thermal.Q insulation
- Water-resistant PU-coated zipper keeps you dry inside
- Recco might help Recco-equipped ski patrols find you in an emergency
- Item #MHW00X7
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2018
What is the lining/accent color on the Vintersaga jacket in Headlamp?