Select a size:
Trekkin Insulated Mini Skirt
As summer fades into fall and temperatures drop, you’ll do anything to delay breaking out your winter wardrobe, so embrace the changing season with a chic insulated skirt instead. Mountain Hard wear’s Trekking Insulated mini skirt layers over leggings for cool weather warmth without that over bundled wintry feeling. With a wind-resistant and durable quilted-chevron face fabric, this skirt sneaks seamlessly into your fall wardrobe for just the transitional style you needed. Stretch fabric built into the waist and hips keep you mobile so you can move effortlessly from a downtown stroll to foothills hike.
- An insulated skirt for wandering around town in chilly weather
- Synthetic insulation keeps brisk fall weather at bay
- Internal waistband pocket secretly stashes extra cash
- Zippered rear pocket secures car keys while on-the-go
- Nylon fabric offers abrasion- and wind-resistance on the trail
- Stretch fabric at waist and hips afford unrestricted mobility
- Quilted chevron pattern adds sleek style to any leggings outfit
- Item #MHW01JD
- [face fabric] 30D nylon
- 40g Thermic Micro TK
- Skirt Length
- mini skirt
- 1 zippered back, 1 waistband
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 40 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.