Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trango 3 Tent
From base camp to storm-battered ridges, the Mountain Hardwear Trango 3 Tent shelters the world's best alpinists and small expedition teams. It's been around for nigh on 20 years, so we know that it's among the best options around. The burly four-pole design (plus one vestibule pole) and waterproof PU- and silicone-coated nylon fabrics are tough enough to stand up to brutal mountain wind and snow, all while weighing just over ten pounds.
- Four-season tent made for year-round mountaineering expeditions
- Rain fly features fully taped seams for waterproof protection
- Canopy has a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection
- DAC Featherlight poles with direct connection clips for solid feel
- Mesh windows at roof and both doors for amplified airflow
- Vestibule can attach to either door for customized coverage
- Stakes, pocket, guyout line, and tensioners included
- Item #MHW01DI
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.