Tourin' in Touren.
- Versatile softshell ideal for spring tours and summer alpine climbs
- Polartec Power Shield is weather-resistant and air permeable
- KEVLAR reinforcements ensure long-lasting durability
- External thigh venting increases airflow on the ascent
- Zippered cuffs accommodate ski touring boots
- All three pockets are harness-compatible
- Item #MHW011J
- Q & A
Great Splitboard Touring pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
Love these pants. Super comfortable and breathable for warm winter or spring days on the skintrack. Most softshells I've used in the past are thick and heavy, which makes them to warm for the Norcal backcountry most of the time. These are thin, light and comfortable. My new go to for day or overnight spring trips.
Do these pants have any insulation layer, say fleece lining inside?