Life in the mountains.
After a long day spent kicking up rooster tails of fresh snow and floating through aspen glades, burgers and stouts are in order. Here's the problem—your outerwear is still soggy from skiing, and the commute to the pub is bitter cold. Bundle up in the lofty, rugged, and super-warm Mountain Hardwear Men's Thermist Insulated Coat and hit the town for all your mountain town rambling after the lifts stop spinning. Stitch-free insulation channels stuffed with Thermic Aero synthetic down insulation trap warm air near your body in the most fridgid conditions with minimal heat loss, even when wet. Burly, strategic, double-weave reinforcement zones on the chest and shoulders add unmatched durability protect against scuffs and tears. Plus, the Thermist packs street-ready style uncharacteristic of similarly warm jackets, so you can strut your stuff on Main Street even if you have to cover up your helmet hair with a hat.
- Ridiculously warm coat for bar crawls on main street
- Rugged synthetic outer fabric resists tears and scratches
- Strategically placed double-weave reinforcement zones
- High-loft ThermicAero insulation works even when wet
- Stitch-free insulation channels prevent heat loss
- Item #MHW00SV