Hasta la vista, cold.
If you're looking for a parka that absolutely will not stop keeping the cold at bay—ever—turn to the Mountain Hardwear Men's Therminator Parka. Stuffed with ThermicAero insulation, this jacket touts an almost futuristic warmth-to-weight ratio that ensures you stay toasty, even when conditions are more wet than they are dry. The no-sew fabric construction and stitch-free insulation channels enhance the parka's warmth and durability.
The Therminator is designed with a number of features that enable you to take the parka from city streets to mountain faces on mild days. The water-resistant shell shields you from the elements, while an integrated weather skirt seals in warmth and blocks drafts and snow to keep you dry and comfortable. A Recco reflector assists rescue crews in the event of an avalanche. Strategically placed zones of double-weave fabric add cyborg-like toughness to carry you through winter after winter.
- A parka that keeps the cold at bay from city streets to mountain faces
- ThermicAero insulation provides lightweight warmth that can't be beat
- Water-resistant fabric with stitch-free insulation channels
- Integrated weather skirt seals in warmth and keeps the elements at bay
- Strategic double-weave reinforcement zones
- Recco reflector assists rescue crews in case of emergency
- Multiple interior and exterior pockets hold gear and essentials
- Item #MHW00SK