The Viv Gore-Tex Pro Jacket
Enjoy top-of-the-line protection when you ride with the Viv Gore-Tex Pro Jacket. This feature-rich ski and touring shell features the highly-packable protection of Gore-Tex Pro, delivering waterproof, breathable comfort in a lightweight, durable 3-layer package. Ride hard, and stay dry.
- A technical shell for riding or touring in harsh weather
- 3-layer Gore-Tex provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Helmet-compatible hood comes with 3-way adjustability
- Articulated cuffs allow arms to move naturally
- Internal powder skirt blocks that soft stuff
- Underarm zips prevent overheating on the skintrack
- Oversized internal drop pocket can hold gloves, skins, or radio
- Standard fit leaves room for layering up during cold resort days
- Item #MHWZ9C2
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, helmet-compatible, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 2 internal stash
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 2.15oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 4, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 195 lbs
This is the most technical jacket I have ever bought, so keep in mind I can only provide so much insight. The material quality is top notch. The Gore-Tex Pro does exactly what it is supposed to and keeps you dry. The fit is exactly what I wanted. I got a size L and it goes to the thigh and covers your rear end. The arm length is great as well. It is slightly baggy, but I will really only wear it while skiing. Itâs advertised for climbing as well, but canât comment on the functionality for that area. Zippers are good. Ample pocket space. There are loops in the pockets the hook your keys or valuables on. Thereâs an arm pocket for lift tickets. The skin system looks cool, but canât comment as I havenât used it. They do make excellent mitten pockets as they are huge. The cuffs have a corded lock down system and I havenât ever gotten snow in my cuffs. Not sure if this is standard, but I loved it. Velcro is strong and good size. Hood is plenty big and it has a snap to keep it folded in half if you arenât wearing it so that way it doesnât get caught in the wind. When the jacket is zipped all the way up, it is comfortable around the neck and mouth area. I still havenât figured this out, but thereâs a loop on the outside of the jacket on the chest by the zipper. Not exactly sure what it is for. This is my first real technical jacket so I just donât have a lot to compare against, but from the experience of wearing it, it is 5 stars all day. I absolutely love this jacket and it is a great shade of red.