3 Days Only!
Select a size:
The Viv Gore-Tex Pro Bib Pant
You're out there 100+ days each winter, and you need protection that can keep up. The Viv Gore-Tex Pro Bib Pants feature the generous coverage of a bib design, with the lightweight convenience of Gore-Tex Pro. More durable, flexible, and packable than a 2-layer fabric, this reliable, waterproof, breathable 3-layer construction is right at home during lengthy backcountry tours or waist-deep storm days at the resort. Plus the bibs come with everything you need to get in a full day.
- Technical bibs for riding hard no matter the forecast
- Lightweight 3L Gore-Tex delivers waterproof, breathable protection
- Articulated knees and crotch gusset ensure unrestricted mobility
- Rear stretch-woven mesh panel offers breathable comfort
- Drop-seat design makes backcountry nature calls easy-peasy
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waist adjust for a comfortable fit
- Plenty of storage can fit snacks, maps, beacon, and more
- Item #MHWZ9C1
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon, DWR finish
- fully sealed seams
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh, zippered kangaroo with 2 mesh drop-in
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 6.3oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.