Sustenpass Climb Pant
- Climbing pant made durable, soft, and stretchy
- Breathable cotton blended with nylon and elastane
- Fully gusseted to ensure freedom of movement
- Low-profile waist feels comfy in a harness
- Item #MHW01FK
- 55% cotton, 42% nylon, 3% elastane
- 2 hand, 1 rear
- belt loops
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 18, 2020
Weird sizing, or my weird body
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
I’m 5’9” 160 and the 30x30 were perfect in the legs, slim which I like but the waist was rigid and tight with 0 stretch. I exchanged for the 32x30 and they were really baggy all around. If your the right build for the pants I’m sure they’re awesome. MH is one of my favorite brands and the pants are quality, just not the right fit for me.