Go all out.
The Mountain Hardwear Men's Superforma Pant is a reliable, durable, and agile pair made for mountainous excursions on rock and ice. Designed with a waterproof three-layer shell and incorporated stretch for optimum mobility, the Superforma Pants are sturdy enough to withstand brushes against sharp rocks, and there's enough elastic to provide an unrestricted climb.
Additionally, reinforcements protect your inner leg from scrapes against your crampons, and snap adjustments adapt with different types of boots. Zippered thigh pockets leave room for your harness to maintain easily accessible storage. And finally, the waist can be fitted for your most comfortable wear with hook-and-loop adjustments.
- Durable protection for all-out mountain excursions
- Waterproof shell remains breathable in the toughest elements
- Reinforcements at the ankles add durability
- Side zippers add ventilation when you’re breaking a sweat
- Snap adjustments can fit over a variety of boot types
- Zippered thigh pockets leave ample room for a harness
- Item #MHW00YT
- Q & A
Hip area wetting out
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Looks and works great, but in heavy rain hip area wetting out because it made from different material (feels thinner). There is also no belt loops, velcro only, what can make pants pulled down if you have something heavy in pockets.