Who is that skier?
You're out with the crowds in the morning, getting some fresh lines, and when all the low hanging fruit has been skied out you move into the backcountry. The Mountain Hardwear Men's Superbird Jacket keeps you dry when you're chest deep in fresh snow, but remains breathable while you trek about looking for extra servings. When you're building a jump with your buddies you can zip those vents down to dump excess heat and even remove the hood if it's gets in your way doing tricks. Folks around will wonder what that thing is, flying through the air—this jacket will know...it's Superbird!
- Durable winter shell for skiing in- and out-of-bounds
- Two layer construction provides waterproof breathable performance
- Dump excess body heat with underarm ventilation
- Powder skirt keeps the powder out of your shirt and under your feet
- Forearm multi pocket includes goggle wipe and space for you pass
- Detachable hood can be removed for faster bluebird laps
- Item #MHW00YB