Super DS Stretchdown Parka
Using Mountain Hardwear's durable stretch-woven fabric in tandem with a sleek parka profile, the Super DS Stretchdown Parka is both functional and stylish. The unique interwoven baffle design means this chic jacket will move as you move, so you're more than welcome to take it snowshoeing or into town for some long-distance wandering. Filled with lofty RDS-certified down (no geese were injured in the making of this jacket!), you'll find plenty of reasons to stay toasty during evening drops in temperature; and since this down is Q.Shield down, it won't lose its loft if you encounter more snow than you were expecting.
- A fully-functional parka you can take from the trails to the city
- Stretch-woven fabric won't restrict your ability to adventure
- Hydrophobic down delivers lofty warmth even if it gets damp
- Stitch-free baffles encourage mobility and eliminate cold spots
- Elastic cuffs seal out the bitter cold winter air
- Item #MHW01HY
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane, Bluesign approved
- 700-fill Q.Shield down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 17, 2020
This parka is over 31" long. Does it have a 2-way zipper?