3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Super DS Stretchdown Jacket
Whether we're heading to the crag for an afternoon sport climb or attempting an early-season trad multi-pitch, we slip on the Mountain Hardwear Super DS Stretchdown Jacket. This jacket's 700-fill goose down offers an impressive warmth-to-weight ratio that keeps us warm and cozy while belaying. To handle the rough wear-and-tear that climbing puts on your clothes, as well as offer unrestricted movement, the Super DS also features a durable stretch woven nylon outer with woven baffles. This woven construction keeps the down in place while trapping heat and helping us reach faraway crimps.
- Puffy midlayer built specifically for excursions in the high alpine
- Stretch woven body offers nonrestrictive movement and durability
- 700-fill goose down offers a solid warmth to weight ratio
- Alpine oriented fit stays comfortable in a harness or as a midlayer
- Zippered hand and chest pocket keep you organized and prepared
- Woven baffles further boosts durability while keeping down in place
- Item #MHW01EZ
- 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- 700-fill goose down (90% down, 10% feathers)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing, sport climbing, trad climbing
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.