2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Super DS Climb Hooded Down Jacket
When the winter snows start to melt, and spring comes creeping in, it’s time to kick-off climbing season with a thermos of hot joe and your warmest climbing clothes. Demanding durability to resist rock abrasion, stretch for unrestricted reach, and cold weather warmth, spring climbing asks a lot of your clothes. Mountain Hardwear put 10 years of research and development into perfecting a cold weather climbing solution and came up with the Super/DS Climb. This jacket offers next-level insulation that combines a durable stretch fabric and lofty 700-fill down for what just might be in our opinion the perfect crag coat.
- Hybrid jacket designed for cold weather climbing performance
- 700-fill down offers lightweight, compressible warmth at the crag
- Synthetic insulation zones handle high-output performance
- Stitch-free woven baffles eliminate cold spots for thorough warmth
- Woven shell fabric provides durability and stretch for climbing
- Slimmer cut eliminates excess fabric for enhanced mobility
- Helmet- and harness-compatibility boost climbing performance
- Two zippered hand pockets securely stow a phone on the approach
- Item #MHW01HW
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.