Select a Size
Select a Color
Super DS Climb Hooded Down Jacket
When the winter snows start to melt, and spring comes creeping in, it’s time to kick-off climbing season with a thermos of hot joe and your warmest climbing clothes. Demanding durability to resist rock abrasion, stretch for unrestricted reach, and cold weather warmth, spring climbing asks a lot of your clothes. Mountain Hardwear put 10 years of research and development into perfecting a cold weather climbing solution and came up with the Super/DS Climb. This jacket offers next-level insulation that combines a durable stretch fabric and lofty 700-fill down for what just might be the perfect crag coat.
While your fingers might be bitterly cold clinging to recently unfrozen rock, your core will stay warm and toasty layered in this modern creation. With a stitch-free baffle construction for long term reliability and warmth, your new coat won’t suffer from cold spots or down migration that plagues the typical down puffy. When you start to heat up on a long approach or intense route, hybrid insulation zoning keeps you performing at your best. With synthetic ThermalQ insulation at the underarms and lower body working up a sweat won’t impact your jackets insulating capabilities, so you’ll stay comfortable no matter how hard you climb. With an active fit that accommodates a helmet and harness, you'll' want this jacket with you on every cold weather climb.
- A hybrid jacket designed for cold weather climbing performance
- 700-fill down offers lightweight, compressible warmth at the crag
- Synthetic insulation zones handle high-output performance
- Stitch-free woven baffles eliminate cold spots for thorough warmth
- Woven shell fabric provides durability and stretch for climbing
- Slimmer cut eliminates excess fabric for enhanced mobility
- Helmet- and harness-compatibility boost climbing performance
- Two zippered hand pockets securely stow a phone on the approach
- Item #MHW01HW
- 85% nylon, 15% elastene
- [core] 700-fill down, [lower core, underarms] ThermalQ
- Center Back Length
- two-zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?