Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Summit Shadow GTX Down Parka
While the Summit Shadow GTX Down Parka may not be the layer of choice for mountain climbers, it borrows technology from mountaineering outerwear and implements them into this functional parka suited for everyday use. Whether you’re navigating a freezing cold commute to the office or a night on the town on your next ski vacation, you can trust the parka’s 600-fill down insulation to trap your body warmth in frigid alpine environments.
- Insulated parka utilizes heavy-duty weather protection for cozy warmth
- 2L Gore-Tex membrane sheds water from downpours and blizzards
- 600-fill duck down insulation offers alpinist-level heat retention
- Drawcord-adjustable hood is insulated for ultimate storm-protection
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure gloves, hats, and keys
- Item #MHW01I3
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.