Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
From Tokyo to New York City, the Mountain Hardwear Women's Studio Grand Whisper Parka offers steadfast protection and urban-friendly style. The Studio Grand weighs in at 7-ounces and features a feather-light construction that makes it ideal for travel or use in climates that tout unpredictable weather (e.g. spring time on the East coast). To achieve such a construction, this parka is crafted with a highly technical and ultra-light Dry.Q 2.5-layer ripstop material, which protects you against precipitation and assures breathable performance.
Additionally, the Studio Grand easily stuffs down into one of its own pockets to accommodate for travel, while the fully taped seams bolster your defense against errant moisture. The waterproof zippers double down on your protection, safeguarding you from sheets of rain, and the hood is adjustable for a totally personalized fit. Meanwhile, the split-tail hem and longer length offer extra coverage, and the adjustable cuffs ensure that you're able to seal out precipitation when conditions truly start to take a turn for the worse.
- A stylish yet technical parka for time in the city
- Waterproof, breathable exterior protects against moisture
- Fully taped seams bolster defense
- Waterproof zippers double down on moisture
- Hood is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Mid-thigh length and split tail hem offer extra coverage
- Hand pockets double as stuff sack for jacket when not in use
- Item #MHW00U2