Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stronghold Tent
Designed to shelter large groups in the worst mountain weather, this huge double-walled dome is what we rely on for a common gathering space, kitchen, and sleeping quarters when our squad goes off the grid. With a six-foot-plus ceiling and 15-foot diameter, this tent provides plenty of room for up to ten rugged mountaineers to hang out in (relative) comfort. The dome shape is built to shed wind and snow, and there's a series of perimeter and roof vents to keep air moving, whether we're cooking or collecting vapor as the group sleeps.
- Spacious 10-person tent for everything from sleeping to cooking
- DWR, silicone, and PU coatings shed moisture
- DAC Pressfit aluminum poles withstand heavy wind
- Snowflaps and skirt anchor tent and double as seats
- Four perimeter vents, one roof vent, and five UVX windows
- Dome shape sheds wind and snow for safe shelter in the wild
- 10 storage pockets keep things organized
- Reflective and color-coded for easy setup and operation
- Item #MHW01DG
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.