Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like the Stretchdown Light Pullover Jacket
We have found ourselves pulling the Mountain Hardwear Stretchdown Light Pullover Jacket on just about year round. The abrasion resistance and stretch thrives on sport routes and at bouldering crags. Meanwhile the lofty and packable insulation traps our body heat under shells or as a standalone piece. This combination makes this piece one of the most valued in our collection.
- Stretchy, warm, and versatile jacket for every adventure
- Stretch nylon fabric moves with you, handles abrasion
- Half-zip pullover design offers comfort and climate control
- 700 fill down creates lightweight warmth for daily wear
- Three-piece hood traps heat and blocks gusting winds
- Elastic binding at hem and wrists lock in a reliable fit
- Dual zippered hand pockets keep important items nearby
- Item #MHWZ9LU
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- 86% nylon, 14% elastane
- 700-fill RDS-certified down
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28in
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.