Select a size:
Why We Like The StretchDown Hooded Jacket
The StretchDown Hooded Jacket is our ride-or-die for all our winter adventures, from chilly multi-pitches to laying first tracks. The lofty down weaves through a single stretch fabric, giving us flexible warmth that lets us move freely through tricky stem sequences and tree runs.
- Stretchy puffer for backcountry lines and alpine routes
- Durable, stretch material provides longevity and mobility
- Down insulation delivers lightweight, packable warmth
- Cinchable hem and elastic cuffs help seal out cold drafts
- Elasticized hood offers additional protection
- Active fit for freedom of movement and easy layering
- Zippered hand pockets stash your smaller essentials
- Item #MHWZ9LR
- 87% nylon, 13% elastane
- 700-fill RDS-certified fluorine-free goose down
- Center Back Length
- fixed, 3-piece
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- climbing, hiking, casual, mountaineering, running, skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.