Warmth on and off the trails.
The comfort and warmth that you crave doesn't have to be limited to extreme, arctic expeditions only. With Mountain Hardwear's Stretchdown HD Hooded Jacket, you can take the warmth of down insulation with you on any cold adventure, extreme or not. Designed with body-mapped down fill, this jacket stays lofty and warm, even when it's wet thanks to water-resistant Q.Shield. Zippered hand pockets spread the warmth to your fingers even if you're just wearing this jacket to the store. No matter where you're headed, you can be confident that you aren't leasing heat because the Stretchdown has welded seams and stitching to keep you cozier longer.
- Warm, half-baffled down jacket for toasty comfort anywhere
- Body-mapped insulation provides warmth where you need it
- Slim fit keeps warmth close to your core
- Zippered handwarming pockets store essentials
- Q.Shield resists water and keeps down lofty and warm
- Stretch-welded stitching keeps heat from escaping seams
- Item #MHW00XP
- Q & A
Love the fit and materials!
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'11"
Really well made with quality materials. The fit is very flattering. Great price too! Cannot fault it at all.