Warmth on and off the trails.
The comfort and warmth that you crave doesn't have to be an extreme-sports-only thing. With Mountain Hardwear's Stretchdown HD Hooded Jacket, you can take the warmth of down insulation with you on an cold adventure, extreme or not. With body mapped down fill, this jacket stays lofted and warm even when it's wet due to water resistant Q.Shield. Zippered hand pockets spread the warmth to your fingers even if you're just wearing this jacket to the store. No matter where you're headed, you can be confident that you aren't leasing heat because the Stretchdown has welded seams and stitching to keep you cozier longer.
- A warm half-baffled down jacket for staying warm wherever you are
- Body mapped insulation provides warmth where you need it
- Zippered handwarming pockets for storing essentials
- Q.Shield resists water and keeps down lofty and warm
- Stretch-welded stitching keeps heat from escaping seams
- Item #MHW00XP