Until now, outdoors companies couldn't figure out how to make a stretchy puffy without down escaping. Mountain Hardwear solved that problem with a groundbreaking, stretch-welded construction that baffles the light and lofty down together in a stretchy, stitchless construction. Since it doesn't have stitches, the Women's Stretchdown DS Hooded Down Jacket offers far better protection—as well as mobile performance—compared to standard puffy jackets. That gives this puffy an advantage for skiers, alpinists, and backpackers, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look good in the city come wintertime.
- Innovative puffy with a stretchy construction for better performance
- Stretch-welded, stitchless baffles enhance mobility and protection
- Lightweight 800-fill down insulation provides comfortable warmth
- Nikwax Hydrophobic Down retains lofty warmth in moist environments
- Smart dual-sided hem adjustment keeps brisk breezes out
- Item #MHW010U
- Q & A