Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stretch Ozonic Pants
It doesn’t take much time spent in the mountains to realize that a partly cloudy forecast can turn into a torrential downpour in an instant. So we avoid getting caught in the rain unprepared by taking along the lightweight Mountain Hardwear Stretch Ozonic Pants and trek onwards with confidence.
A DWR treatment on the Dry.Q Active stretch material helps to shed moisture and lets your body release its own natural perspiration. The full-length side zippers make these pants easy to get on and off when you need to make a change, and the loops at the cuffs help with keeping everything sealed and in place.
- Waterproof hiking pants for big days on trail
- Dry.Q Active 2.5-layer build and DWR finish offer protection
- Regular fit enhances range of motion for technical trails
- Full-length side zippers quickly dump excess heat
- Integrated belt is fully adjustable to ensure the perfect fit
- Zippered thigh pocket secures items during dynamic movement
- Item #MHW00D8
4 based on 10 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.