Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Stretch Ozonic Jacket
When staying light on our feet is a priority, the Stretch Ozonic Jacket offers full weather protection at a lighter weight than most other shells. We hardly notice this Mountain Hardwear jacket stowed in our pack as we take to Oregon’s old-growth trails or our favorite peaks in the Rockies. And when it starts to rain? No problem, we just throw on the jacket, cinch the adjustable hood, and continue hiking with total peace of mind. The face fabric is made with Dry.Q technology, which offers ample stretch and breathability for the most active days in the rain.
- Lightweight rain shell for backcountry adventures
- Breathable, waterproof technology for active days in weather
- Four-way stretch construction for improved mobility
- Zippered underarm vents for quick heatloss
- Hood cinch ensures full coverage in rain or snow
- Packs into zippered chest pocket
- Item #MHW011X
- [membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Active (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 40D nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- cinch adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest (stowable)
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 13 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.