Select a size:
Why We Like The Stretch Ozonic Jacket
We make sure we're prepared for whatever nature throws our way during our backpacking trip with the Mountain Hardwear Stretchy Ozonic Jacket. A burly Dry.Q 2.5-layer waterproofing system keeps pouring rain at bay while still allowing high levels of breathability so you don't get soaked from the inside out while tackling a tough trail, and stretch construction ensures mobility when you're scrambling over scree and pushing towards peaks.
- Light and stretchy jacket for backpacking in wet weather
- Dry.Q Active provides breathable waterproofing
- Zippered underarm vents dispel excess heat
- AquaGuard Vislon front zipper seals out moisture
- Two-way adjustable hood with structured brim to keep view clear
- Pack-compatible hand pockets are water-resistant
- Adjustable cuffs cinch down to seal out bad weather
- Item #MHW011K
4.5 based on 41 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.