Warmth is just a puffy away.
Rip across the slopes in warm style with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Snowbasin Down jacket. This flattering down layer is warm enough to withstand the bitter cold of bluebird days and cozy enough to be worn during down at the base as you sip on a much-needed hot toddy. This jacket has an integrated wrist gaiter system and powder skirt jacket-to-pant connection system that's compatible with corresponding Mountain Hardwear ski pants to keep snow out and warmth in. When the powder gets in your face, though, reach for a spare pair of goggles or goggle wipe that's conveniently in the pockets integrated in this coat. Stay warm with this jacket's responsibly gathered down, so you can look good and feel good on the mountain.
- Insulating jacket for cold and clear frontside ski sessions
- Hydrophobic down is warm, compressible, and responsibly sourced
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting under jacket
- Wrist gaiters and thumbholes keep sleeves in place and snow out
- Plenty of pockets hold essentials for the mountain
- Item #MHW00X8