Why We Like The Skylab Overshirt
We love how the Mountain Hardwear Skylab Overshirt flows effortlessly from the crag to the town during the chilly shoulder seasons. Its rugged yet soft cotton blend shell is treated with DWR to shed light moisture from rain showers and early morning mist, while the low-bulk synthetic insulation helps keep us warm through nippy temperatures. For added warmth, the elastic cuffs help seal in our body heat and the front hand pockets warm our cold fingers between climbs.
- Insulated shoulder season jacket to wear from the crag to the town
- Rugged yet soft cotton blend shell has DWR to resist light moisture
- Light Thermal.Q insulation provides warmth without cumbersome bulk
- Front zipper enables easy dressing and allows venting on hikes
- Elastic cuffs seal in your body heat for extra warmth on cold days
- Item #MHW01FG
- [face fabric] 68% cotton, 32% nylon, DWR coating, [insulation] Thermal.Q
- Center Back Length
- 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?