Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Skylab Insulated Pullover
The Mountain Hardwear Skylab Insulated Pullover flows effortlessly from the crag to the town during the chilly shoulder seasons. Its rugged yet soft cotton blend shell is treated with DWR to shed light moisture from rain showers and early morning mist while the low-bulk synthetic insulation helps keep you warm through the chilly temperatures. For added warmth, the elastic cuffs help seal in your body heat and the front hoodie-style kangaroo pocket warms your cold fingers between climbs.
- Insulated shoulder season jacket to wear from the crag to the town
- Rugged yet soft cotton blend shell has DWR to resist light moisture
- Light ThermalQ insulation provides warmth without cumbersome bulk
- Hoodie-style kangaroo front pocket warms cold hands between climbs
- Front zipper enables easy dressing and allows venting on hikes
- Elastic cuffs seal in your body heat for extra warmth on cold days
- Item #MHW01IG
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.