Hit the trail.
Whether you're running, hiking, mountain biking, or just walking through the woods, the Mountain Hardwear Singletrack 24 Backpack holds your hydration and gear without holding you back. Tough-as-nails Honeycomb nylon and breathable HardWear mesh come together to make up this backpack's fabric for hard-hitting adventures and getting tossed around in the process. Then, the Hardwave Pipes back panel promotes natural cooling through its ventilated design when the temperature starts to rise on your outing. A ventilated back panel isn't enough to fight the heat alone, so Mountain Hardwear also ensured that water is close at hand with an integrated hydration sleeve for easy drinking on the move. And when the load is a little bit bigger than usual, cinch things down with the compression straps for a stabilized carry.
- Technical daypack built for hikers, bikers, and runners
- Tough yet breathable and stretchy fabric holds up on trail
- Back panel uses breathable, ventilated design for comfy carry
- Hydration sleeve works with bladder or doubles as stash pocket
- On-the-fly compression pairs with venting to prevent overheating
- Multiple pockets stash sunglasses, smartphone, and essentials
- Item #MHW00WQ