Get on your bike and go.
Run, hike, mountain bike, or just walk through the woods with the comfort of the Mountain Hardwear Singletrack 12 Backpack on your back. Lightweight and breathable, this pack is built to hold your hydration and gear without holding you back.
Incredibly durable Honeycomb nylon and breathable HardWear mesh come together to make up this backpack's construction for quick day adventures and all the abuse that comes along with it. Meanwhile, the Hardwave Pipes back panel enhances natural cooling through its ventilated design when things start to heat up during your outing. Just a ventilated back panel alone isn't enough to combat rising temps, so Mountain Hardwear also ensured that water is close at hand with an integrated hydration sleeve for easy drinking on the move. And when the load is a little bit bigger than usual, cinch things down with the compression straps for a more stabilized ride.
- Technical daypack designed for hikers and bikers on the move
- Tough yet breathable and stretchy fabric holds up on trail
- Back panel uses breathable, ventilated design for comfy carry
- Hydration sleeve works with bladder or doubles as stash pocket
- On-the-fly compression pairs with venting to prevent overheating
- Multiple pockets stash sunglasses, smartphone, and essentials
- Item #MHW00WR
- Q & A
Clean design for biking
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I've used this pack once, and it did great! The structure of the back is a corrugated plastic material that flexes well, but seems to be pretty durable and super light. The pack had plenty of room for my 1.5 L bladder but could hold one that's bigger, as well as some snacks, an extra layer, and tools! The fleece lined pocket is great for a phone or to protect your sunglasses when not wearing them.
I do like a waist belt on my packs so at first wished it had one, but it didn't seem to be an issue while I was riding! Keeps it looking clean and simple, which I liked.