Why We Like The Mountain Hardwear Sendura Hoodie
For reliable warmth when spending days on the trail, we depend on the Mountain Hardwear Sendura Hoodie. This lightweight layer features a soft-brushed interior that traps warm air and wicks away moisture, keeping us comfortably cozy, and raglan sleeves and stretch fabric that bend to our whim for unrestricted scrambles up rocky mountainsides. For added protection against chilly summit winds, we slip our thumbs through the low-profile thumbholes and slide the ergonomic hood over our head.
- Versatile fleece jacket for exploring backcountry trails
- Recycled polyester for eco-friendly warmth and moisture management
- Knit-in stretch increases mobility for optimal freedom of movement
- Elastic-bound hood and low-profile thumbholes for added coverage
- Four pockets stash all your on-trail essentials
- Item #MHWZ9ZH
- Responsible Collection
- 94% recycled polyester, 6% elastane
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 27in
- fixed, 3-panel, elastic binding
- 2 zippered hand, 2 internal drop
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help