Tested to still be waterproof after 24 hours in a rainroom, Mountain Hardwear's Outdry technology is guaranteed to keep your gear dry in monsoon-like storms. Taking this waterproofing tech to your daily commute and outdoor exploration, the Mountain Hardwear Scrambler RT 20 Outdry Backpack keeps work documents, extra layers, and everyday essentials bone-dry in the wettest possible conditions.
The roll-top closure forgoes zippers, which are vulnerable to leaking with moisture, meaning your gear will stay pleasantly dry inside. Side pockets provide access to water bottles and snacks when you're riding on your commuter bike or hiking down the trail. Ergonomically shaped straps bolster heavy loads without uncomfortable pressure points. Also, there's a sternum strap for extra support, as well as trekking pole loops for hands-free carrying.
- Guaranteed to keep you gear totally dry
- OutDry membrane offers exceptional waterproofing
- Roll-top closure keeps moisture from dripping inside
- Roomy compartment for essentials and extra layers
- Drop-in side pockets for water bottles, snacks
- Trekking pole carry loop for convenience
- Carries up to 20 pounds of gear
- Item #MHW00WN