Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Scrambler 25L Backpack
The Scrambler 25L Backpack is just the bag we need for cragging. Mountain Hardwear constructed this bag from Dimension-Polyant material, which has a four-layer construction to help it seal out water and resist the abrasive nature of the approach. The padded base helps the pack stand vertically so you can load gear easily as well as protects contents once they're loaded. Waist and sternum straps stabilize the pack while dual-density padding in the shoulder straps keep your comfortable. A variety of attachment points include daisy chains, an internal gear loop, and the Forward-Access system which ensures you can reach clipped gear without taking off your pack.
- Technical daypack for approaches and crag days
- Dimension-Polyant material is abrasion- and water-resistant
- Floating lid can be compressed, removed, and can stash extra gear
- Top grab handles make this bag hauling-capable
- Padded base protects contents and stabilizes
- Forward-Access gear loops keep things accessible
- Waist and sternum straps stabilize the load
- Item #MHW01CR
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.