Route Setter Alpine Work Glove
It's hard work being out in the mountains in the winter. Whether you're a mountain guide, a ski patroller, or an avid backcountry pow-hunter, you need all of your gear to be as durable as possible for rugged environments and endless adventures, and the Mountain Hardwear Route Setter Alpine Work Gloves are no exception. Made with ultra-strong fabrics and offering lightweight yet powerful insulation, these gloves can more than withstand a winter's worth of exploration in alpine environments. Their ultralight PrimaLoft Gold insulation provides fiery warmth in any conditions without adding extra weight, so you've got all the good and none of the bad when cold and stormy weather strikes. Meanwhile, the cozy fleece lining delivers an added dimension of comfort and warmth in decidedly uncomfortable environments.
Where theses gloves really shine is their durable construction. A moisture-shedding nylon fabric makes up the bulk of the glove, delivering water and abrasion resistance, while a rugged leather palm and fingertips ensure that working with sharp alpine tools won't damage your gloves. This leather is even reinforced with the ultra-tough and always trusted Dyneema fabric, so that when you're belaying your partners on an ice-climbing route or gnarly backcountry ascent you won't experience wear on your gloves from rope friction. And as an added bonus, KEVLAR-brand thread is used to increase seam strength in high wear areas, so these gloves will be in your kit for seasons to come.
- Rugged winter gloves for mountain professionals and avid explorers
- PrimaLoft insulation maintains powerful warmth even when wet
- Fleece lining provides added comfort and warmth for cold conditions
- Durable nylon fabric resists abrasion and moisture
- Leather palm won't wear out when working with rope or sharp tools
- KEVLAR thread in the seams increases durability in high-wear areas
- Reflective carabiner loop dries your gloves quickly when not in use
- Hook-and-loop cuff creates a tight seal against the cold
- Item #MHW01G0
- [face fabric] 330D nylon, DWR coating, [lining] 100% polyester fleece
- 60g Primaloft Gold
- Palm Grip
- goat leather, Dyneema leather (cow hide, Dyneema), DWR coating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry & snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, randonee
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?