Rook Sleeping Bag: 15 Degree Down
The Mountain Hardwear Rook 15 Degree Down Sleeping Bag offers a happy medium that's perfect for shoulder season backpacking trips. Filled with a lofty dose of down insulation, you'll barely notice its weight in your pack, and it offers heat-trapping warmth that stuffs down nicely on longer trips. Treated with a durable water repellent, the down is protected from light precipitation while you're setting up camp, or chance spills from your reservoir. A traditional mummy shape delivers efficient heat retention on chilly fall nights, while the two-way zip lets you welcome in some cool air when the morning sun hits your tent.
- A lightweight sleeping bag for shoulder season camping
- Lofty down fill delivers toasty warmth at a backpacking weight
- Water repellent finish helps defend against loft-killing damp
- Cushy draft collar helps keep your body heat inside the bag
- Down filled face gasket is comfortable to snuggle in at night
- Two-way zipper can be opened at feet for quick ventilation
- Item #MHW01D1
What do you think about this product?