Rock Sleeping Bag: 0 Degree Down
When you're backpacking in the high alpine or embarking on some cold weather camping, the Mountain Hardwear Rock Sleeping bag keeps you comfortable in zero degree conditions. Its 650-fill down is light and compresses small into its included stuff sack so you can easily bring it along in your pack. The standard mummy cut efficiently traps your body heat and the draft collar prevents that heat from escaping the bag as you sleep. Additionally, a down-filled face gasket blocks chilly drafts at the hood opening for extra warmth. If you get too warm in the night, the two-way zipper allows you to quickly ventilate.
- Lightweight down mummy bag for warm sleep on backpacking trips
- 650-fill down is light, warm, and compressible for an easy carry
- Standard mummy shape efficiently traps your body heat
- Down-filled gasket blocks chilly drafts at hood for enhanced warmth
- Draft collar prevents warm air from escaping out of the bag
- Two-way zipper provides easy ventilation during the night
- Compression sack and mesh bag add convenient packing and storage
- Item #MHW01CZ
- Q & A
How do you wash it? How often can you wash it without it damaging the product?