Don't let the cold keep you down.
The winds of winter are starting to howl down the canyon, but you are not ready to abandon climbing season just yet. Mountain Hardwear's Women's Right Bank Lined Pant is going to keep you on that wall until your buddies have to pry your frozen fingers away. This rugged pant can't do much about your hands, but thanks to a soft fleece lining it'll keep your legs warm and ready to smear away—right up to the first snowfall of the season.
- Flannel lined pant designed for cold weather climbing
- Quick-drying stretch fabric offers mobility and comfort
- Standard fit so your legs are warm but not restricted
- Back pocket secures route map and handwarmers
- Item #MHW00XN
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 2 Short
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 125lbs
Literally my favorite pants! These are so soft and comfortable! I am 5'2" 125lbs and athletic build. Ordered a size 2 short and they fit perfectly.