Select a size:
Why We Like The Rhea Ridge Vest
Move seamlessly from fall car camping to spring road-trips all in Mountain Hardwear’s Rhea Ridge vest. Designed for cold weather warmth and protection, this vest gives versatile coverage anywhere you feel Mother Nature’s chill. Layer it over a flannel around camp for a casual fall feel or under a waterproof shell when spring weather gets unpredictable. Just the right amount of coverage with 600-fill down insulation keeps your torso warm without an over bundled feeling that will make you overheat.
- A flattering down vest for cold weather traveland camping
- 600-fill down offers lightweight, compressible warmth
- Ripstop shell fabric provides durable abrasion-resistance
- DWR treated shell safeguards against light precipitation
- Zippered hand pockets stash wallet and keys on-the-go
- Drawcord hem and elastic armholes trap core body heat in
- Relaxed fit layers easily over a flannel or under a rain shell
- Slim design and contoured baffles afford a sleek feminine silhouette
- Item #MHW01IB
- 100% polyester, DWR treatmeant
- 600-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.