Why We Like The Rhea Ridge Pullover
It can't always be summer at the crag, but we really don't mind late autumn climbs when we get to enjoy Mountain Hardwear's Rhea Ridge Pullover keeping us warm while we belay. This lofty down pullover puffy is chock-full of RDS-certified down, meaning these birds were never subjected to force-feeding or live plucking, and in return their plumage provides you with lightweight heat-trapping wonder, the kind you'll never want to take off. Since the puffy is so light, you'll hardly notice it in your pack if you take it while you're on-trail, and yet it comes equipped with a warm hood, zippered kangaroo pocket for snacks, and plenty of pizzazz.
- Laid-back pullover puffy that's perfect for your next crag day
- Lofty down fill delivers lightweight warmth on cold days
- Durable water repellent defends against light rain or snow
- Elastic hood and cuffs help keep out cold winds
- Drawcord hem cinches to trap every last drop of warmth inside
- Kangaroo pocket features two zippered entry for secure storage
- Item #MHW01IA
- [face fabric] 100% polyester
- 600-fill duck down (75% down, 25% feathers)
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered kangaroo
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
November 16, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
Comfy, flattering (more in person), warm, and light. The yellow is a little more mustard in real life but is still a good yellow. Very happy with my purchase