Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rhea Ridge Pullover
It can't always be summer at the crag, but we really don't mind late autumn climbs when we get to enjoy Mountain Hardwear's Rhea Ridge Pullover keeping us warm while we belay. This lofty down pullover puffy is chock-full of RDS-certified down, meaning these birds were never subjected to force-feeding or live plucking, and in return their plumage provides you with lightweight heat-trapping wonder, the kind you'll never want to take off. Since the puffy is so light, you'll hardly notice it in your pack if you take it while you're on-trail, and yet it comes equipped with a warm hood, zippered kangaroo pocket for snacks, and plenty of pizzazz.
- Laid-back pullover puffy that's perfect for your next crag day
- Lofty down fill delivers lightweight warmth on cold days
- Durable water repellent defends against light rain or snow
- Elastic hood and cuffs help keep out cold winds
- Drawcord hem cinches to trap every last drop of warmth inside
- Kangaroo pocket features two zippered entry for secure storage
- Item #MHW01IA
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.