Why We Like The Rhea Ridge Parka
The Mountain Hardwear Rhea Ridge Parka is built for days when cold, inclement weather threatens to keep us indoors. From chilly morning dog walks to bitter-cold gym commutes, this hooded down parka protects our workout from the cold.
Robust 600-fill down insulates your core for cozy warmth, while the DWR-treated shell fabric stands up to rugged environments and wet weather, allowing moisture to bead off easily. So throw it on to wander downtown or take a walk in the woods, and let the extra length, cinching hem, and elastic hood keep you protected from whatever weather comes your way.
- Packable down parka for chilly morning commutes to the gym
- 600-fill down keeps core warm and cozy in cold weather
- DWR treated ripstop shell repels water and resists abrasion
- Elastic-bound hood and cuffs help keep cold winds at bay
- Zippered pockets stow a cellphone and warm cold hands
- Drawcord hem adjusts to help seal out wintry weather
- Relaxed fit layers seamlessly over bulky workout sweats
- Item #MHW01I8
- 20D polyester, DWR coating
- 600-fill down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?