New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Rhea Ridge Parka - Women's
The Mountain Hardwear Rhea Ridge Parka is built for days when cold, inclement weather threatens to keep us indoors. From chilly morning dog walks to bitter-cold gym commutes, this hooded down parka protects our workout from the cold.
Robust 600-fill down insulates your core for cozy warmth, while the DWR-treated shell fabric stands up to rugged environments and wet weather, allowing moisture to bead off easily. So throw it on to wander downtown or take a walk in the woods, and let the extra length, cinching hem, and elastic hood keep you protected from whatever weather comes your way.
- Packable down parka for chilly morning commutes to the gym
- 600-fill down keeps core warm and cozy in cold weather
- DWR treated ripstop shell repels water and resists abrasion
- Elastic-bound hood and cuffs help keep cold winds at bay
- Zippered pockets stow a cellphone and warm cold hands
- Drawcord hem adjusts to help seal out wintry weather
- Relaxed fit layers seamlessly over bulky workout sweats
- Item #MHW01I8