2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Rhea Ridge Hooded Jacket
From early morning sunrise photography at the Grand Canyon to evenings around the campfire, Mountain Hardwear’s Rhea Ridge Jacket stands up to the desert chill. The water- and abrasion-resistant shell has our back (and front) when your day hike gets technical, or the unpredictable fall weather takes a turn for the worse. Highly compressible, the Rhea Ridge stows in our day pack so we're happily prepared wherever we wander. When our itinerary takes us through Santa Fe for some fine dining, and plaza shopping, we fit right in. Streamlined stitching and a sleek baffle give a flattering silhouette whether touring towns or hitting the trail.
- A streamlined down jacket for shoulder-season adventures
- 600-fill down insulation keeps warm on cold city outings
- DWR treated nylon ripstop fabric stands up to the elements
- Two zippered hand pockets keep fingers toasty on brisk day-hikes
- Droptail hem and hood offer extra coverage for extra cold sightseeing
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over bulky midlayers for sunrise viewing
- Item #MHW01I9
1.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.