Rhea Ridge Hooded Jacket
Headed on an October road trip to tour the southwestern U.S., and you plan to cram as much as you can into a single day, you need a versatile insulated jacket to keep up with you. From early morning sunrise photography at the Grand Canyon to evenings around the campfire, Mountain Hardwear’s Rhea Ridge hooded jacket will stand up to the desert chill. The water- and abrasion-resistant shell has your back (and front) when your day hike gets technical, or the unpredictable fall weather takes a turn for the worse. Highly-compressible, the Rhea Ridge will stow in your day pack so you’ll be happily prepared wherever you wander. When your itinerary takes you through Santa Fe for some fine dining, and plaza shopping, you will fit right in. Streamlined stitching and a sleek baffle give a flattering silhouette whether touring town or hitting the trail.
- A streamlined down jacket for shoulder-season adventures
- 600-fill down insulation keeps warm on cold city outings
- DWR treated nylon ripstop fabric stands up to the elements
- Two-zippered hand pockets keep fingers toasty on brisk day-hikes
- Adjustable drawcord hem and elastic cuffs seal out wintry winds
- Droptail-hem and hood offer extra coverage for extra cold sightseeing
- Relaxed fit layers effortlessly over bulky midlayers for sunrise viewing
- Highly-compressible down insulation packs down small for easy transport
- Item #MHW01I9
What do you think about this product?
March 30, 2020
Details are Misleading
This jacket does not have an adjustable drawcord hem which it indicates. This fits well enough, but the details are misleading. The cuffs on the wrist, although elastic, may as well not be there at all since it is just as loose as if they hadn't added that feature. I am a size small, and I would emphasize that this is a relaxed fit, and definitely is not a tailored fit. It does the job if you're just looking for around the town, or walks in chilly weather.