Waterproof without weight.
Developed for alpine climbing, the Mountain Hardwear Men's Quasar Lite II Pant shields you from weather, packs small, and doesn't weigh you down on the long approach. Its Dry.Q Elite laminate ensures reliable waterproofing as well as a heavy dose of breathability that's air permeable to breathe the moment you put the pant on, unlike most breathable garments that only breathe until after you started sweating. A 2.5-layer makes this pant remarkably thin and light for easy packing. The full side zip helps you put this pant on with your backpack if it starts raining on the approach, and it doubles as ventilators when you need more air. There are adjustments at the waist and cuffs to fit under harnesses and over alpine boots.
- Ultralight pant protected from weather for alpine climbing
- Dry.Q Elite is waterproof and air permeable for extra breathability
- 2.5-layer enhances packability for compact storage
- Full side zip allows ventilation and easy on-and-off
- Reinforced cuffs protect against crampons
- Harness-compatible waist and adjustable cuffs accommodate climbing gear
- Item #MHW011H
[membrane/laminate] Dry.Q Elite (2.5-layer) [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop
1 zippered thigh
backpacking, mountaineering, alpine climbing