Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Quasar Lite GORE-TEX Active Jacket
With super-light weather protection, harness-compatible pockets, and an easy-to-layer fit, this technical shell is an ideal outer layer for climbing in unpredictable weather. Thanks to the next-to-skin comfort and stellar breathability that GORE-TEX Active provides, this shell can easily be worn on during any rainy-weather pursuit—not just at the crag.
- Wind and rain protection for stormy shoulder-season climbs
- Ultralight GORE-TEX Active sheds water while remaining breathable
- Regular fit offers space for layers on cold and icy ascents
- Harness-compatible pockets give you access when tied in
- Drawcord-adjustable hem and hood offer a snug, wind-blocking fit
- Convenient, packable design fits into its own pocket
- Item #MHWZ9HR
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Active (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% 14D nylon ripstop
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered hand, 1 stowable zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.