Polara Insulated Jacket
Be prepared for the winter season with Mountain Hardwear’s Polara Jacket. Designed for most winter environments, the Polara goes with you all over the mountain and then fits right in at your favorite apres ski establishment. Seam sealed, two-layer construction provides a waterproof and breathable exterior, while Thermal.Q insulation traps heat and retains warmth just like a down jacket would. So as you walk from the restaurant to your car after a long day on the slopes, the Polara Jacket is just as warm as it was while you were sitting on the lift trading jokes with ski patrol.
- A winter jacket to wear at ski resorts and restaurants
- 2-layer seam sealed waterproof, breathable construction
- Thermal.Q insulation retains heat and is packable like down
- Powder skirt attaches to compatible Mountain Hardwear ski pants
- Multiple pockets for your keys, phone, ski pass, goggles
- Item #MHW015T
- Q & A
Here for a good time
I really love this ski jacket for many reasons and it's more than just pretty. There are tons of pockets to keep your stuff. It provides a medium amount of insulation so you can layer up or not. There's plenty of wiggle room and the length is great. Easy to clean the dirt off as well.